America does not have operational control of the border/ AZ desert/ TREASON.

True.

Well I guess if you say so.

A whole bunch of people have said so.

Like I said, them's the rules. You want to stop it from happening, change the conditions which is causing it to happen. The Constitution is not something to be toyed with to fix minor problems like sorting out who we want to immigrate here, or that our lawmakers are too spineless to make tough decisions and carry them out. When ever its been done, its been regretted because of the unintended consequences.

Last edited:
True.

A whole bunch of people have said so.

Like I said, them's the rules. You want to stop it from happening, change the conditions which is causing it to happen. The Constitution is not something to be toyed with to fix minor problems like sorting out who we want to immigrate here. When ever its been done, its been regretted because of the unintended consequences.
And a whole bunch of people have said it doesn't. What's your point?
I asked you in the thread about birthright citizenship exactly which decision conferred the right of citzenship to ILLEGAL aliens (aka invaders). You didn't answer. Perhaps you care to answer here?

Just because SCROTUM-US made a bad decision does not make it Constitutional ( ex: gay marriage). The authority to determine citizenship belongs to the Congress, according to the Constitution. This is from a Constitutional lawyer (Mark Levin). This needs to be tested in the courts, again.

Just because SCROTUM-US made a bad decision does not make it Constitutional ( ex: gay marriage). The authority to determine citizenship belongs to the Congress, according to the Constitution. This is from a Constitutional lawyer (Mark Levin). This needs to be tested in the courts, again.
Exactly.

Sorry, but that is just the opinion of some dude who teaches at a community college in Kalifornia on the internets. It weights less than the electrons its made of.

Sorry, but that is just the opinion of some dude who teaches at a community college in Kalifornia on the internets. It weights less than the electrons its made of.
I forgot! Your esteemed opinion carries much more weight than a Constitutional lawyer. Remind us of your credentials?

Back
Top Bottom