• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And now it starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm buying into the hype as well. But I certainly think that something negative will come of it. I wouldn't be surprised if it's something to the extent of Feinstein's bill.

Reid said he would put it up to a vote if polling shows it might pass. (As of 2 days ago)

I didn't think Obama would get elected. Then I thought sanity would prevail and Obamacare wouldn't pass. At that point I said, ok well there's enough people getting screwed these days that he won't get re-elected. Wrong, yet again! The democrats know they're in a corner now. They're just going to go for broke and ram anything and everything they desire in while they still have a chance.

Yes, the NRA and various manufactures have a strong lobby. But I can assure you, they don't have the clout of all of Obama's cronies.

I've started another "job" if you will. I have pledged to write or call every day until we know where we stand on our rights.

This document was given to CNN. It is not the actual Bill.

 All semiautomatic shotguns that have a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; pistol grip; fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds; ability to accept a detachable magazine; forward grip; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; or shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

Belt-fed semiautomatic firearms: All belt-fed semiautomatic firearms including TNW
On a side note....I really wanna know where the libs get their rocket launcher attachments for shotguns. I'd really like one for my Stoeger DD SxS.

Reading the comments of news articles on major news networks on the subjects... an overwhelming majority of people do not support this legislation it seems. Reading comments after Sandy Hook, there were a lot of supporters of gun control commenting on the news articles. But now, it seems like only about 30% of commenters support any more legislation about guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom