• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And you think ammo is expensive??

First of all, punctuation is your friend. It will provide more credibility to your arguement.
How exactly do you infer political ideology from a post urging dog adoption?

There certainly are lowlife breeders. And many neckbeards and puppy mills. You seem very defensive. Is there a reason for that?
Name calling, while amusing, lends nothing to your arguement either.

I have said nothing negative about you, your family or your dog breeding and you immediately resort to assuming political affiliation and name calling.

As a grown man, I chose to leave that type of behavior in the school yard.

I would be more than happy to have a discussion about buying versus adoption If you would like to.
Go hug a tree Oh by the way Lowlifes and Neckbeards is name calling

Go hug a tree Oh by the way Lowlifes and Neckbeards is name calling
You sure aren't doing much for breeder's good names.

Before you even get started, my daughter has been a breeder for 22 years. She sells dogs to people all over the world for top dollar and had a dog at Westminster this last year. One of her dogs is ranked #2 in breed Nationally right now. She can also appreciate the qualities of a good mix breed dog and clearly recognizes that there are a lot of real scumbag breeders out there.

You sure aren't doing much for breeder's good names.

Before you even get started, my daughter has been a breeder for 22 years. She sells dogs to people all over the world for top dollar and had a dog at Westminster this last year. One of her dogs is ranked #2 in breed Nationally right now. She can also appreciate the qualities of a good mix breed dog and clearly recognizes that there are a lot of real scumbag breeders out there.
I guess your right I have become vary offensive by people bashing breeders I myself have sold Bulldogs all over the country I had some neighbors that built a house with out looking into the area decide to call the state on me and also the county mainly over barking that told bold boldface lies about our breeding program DOG Fighting that caused a GBI investigation That we came out of squeaky clean on So that's way I get easily offended Thanks for telling me how I sounded

Why not find a "rescue" dog?...I believe there’s a separate rescue society for most every breed out there....

I’ll also tell you Doxies are very "spiteful" dogs....they will always get even with you....had a few when I was growing up and first married....got a "small" Beagle when the kids were growing up....he was the most patient, loving, good-natured dog I’ve ever had....never so much as growled at the kids....ever!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every one of my dog's has been a rescue or a throwaway and each one was the best dog ever.

Wife wanted a Pomsky for a long time. Ended up with a rescue toy chorkie and he has been a great addition. Total weight now that he his full grown (turns 1 this month) is 4.6# according to the digital bathroom scales. Super sweet disposition (would go with anyone) and only barks at chipmunks and birds in the bushes. Just had to house train and teach what a leash was as he had never used one it seems in 8 months before we got him. Everyone in our neighborhood knows him since he looks like a puppy.

I had a rescue. I wanted a hunting dog and got one that was supposedly a pure blood Lab.

He would hardly retrieve after much training and work, The kicker was he was so gunshy, he would just go home whenever a gun was fired, distance not a problem.

Kept that dog for 12 years. The next time, I went to a breeder and got a real hunter, wish I had done that before.

I guess your right I have become vary offensive by people bashing breeders I myself have sold Bulldogs all over the country I had some neighbors that built a house with out looking into the area decide to call the state on me and also the county mainly over barking that told bold boldface lies about our breeding program DOG Fighting that caused a GBI investigation That we came out of squeaky clean on So that's way I get easily offended Thanks for telling me how I sounded
It's cool, man. I know it can be hard not to let the idiots (and I don't mean anyone on here) get under your skin. I've had to deal with a couple of serious jerk neighbors myself.

My pit lab mix is by far the best, most loyal, and smart dog ive ever owned.
do you have a pic of your pit lab mix you could post. I just inherited my brothers mixed breed and she's a sweet as she can be.......until a dog barks at her and she goes full bore attack mode.

I had a rescue. I wanted a hunting dog and got one that was supposedly a pure blood Lab.

He would hardly retrieve after much training and work, The kicker was he was so gunshy, he would just go home whenever a gun was fired, distance not a problem.

Kept that dog for 12 years. The next time, I went to a breeder and got a real hunter, wish I had done that before.
Yep, you can get any personality in any breed of dog. That's why, if you are looking for very specific traits, it's best to adopt an adult dog that you can evaluate or get a puppy from a reliable breeder that produces dogs with those traits. Even then it's a little bit of a gamble getting a puppy. You just can't tell for sure until they are older. That's why getting one from a breeder with a proven track record is so important.

do you have a pic of your pit lab mix you could post. I just inherited my brothers mixed breed and she's a sweet as she can be.......until a dog barks at her and she goes full bore attack mode.
20210118_215916.jpg

Back
Top Bottom