• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another State proposing a semi automatic assault type weapons ban

I recently spent 14 months up there. The population centers are on the coast and I now believe breathing that ocean salt breeze turns your brain to mush. Much like Illinoiska, Leave Chi-Town heading South and once you hit South of I-80 you're in a red state: except for Champaign County and East waSTe Louis. As for Washington and Oregon, go inland 70 miles and it turns red until you hit the eastern side of the states. But keep in mind, some of those Reds up there have some far out ideas as well. There are crazies from all sides up there. I saw a kid in a Walmart with huge SS tats on his neck. My sage thoughts said one day someone will put a cap in his but just to watch die, so said Johnny Cash in Reno.
During the Seattle riots BLM threatened to march through Snohomish County, 40 minutes North of Seattle and 2020 ground Zero COVID local in the US of A. The community patriots darned all their tactical gear, grabbed their guns and
literally lined the streets. Told reporters from the liberal media, "Tell them come on, we're waiting". Ya know, they never showed up.

Everyone should own them. Those too stupid/confused to lead a normal life usually end up being a self correcting problem.... My views are that no weapons should be illegal. The only limiting factor should be your own wallet.
So you believe child drag shows should be defended with deadly force by people who have no ability to use reason?

If one can vote, why wouldn't they be allowed to own a gun?
Some people are thinking they should be allowed to judge others just because..
Because homosexuals reproduce by molesting children. So do trannies. These demons are not like us in any way. Firearms ownership is necessatated by people with christian morals and impulse control.
Figures-Tables-EMJ-Urol-8.1.png

This is how a mentally ill woman have a penis bolted on. They cut off either arm or lg tissue. "Neovaginas" are made from part of the colon of mentally ill men. I dont judge these people "just because"

So you believe child drag shows should be defended with deadly force by people who have no ability to use reason?
I believe those with the most guns and the most reason would prevail over that insanity, if the government would get out of the way and stop nurturing that behavior..... We can sit around and make up "what if's" and hypothetical situations all day, but that's pointless. The thing is, once you start drawing lines on who can have them and who can't, where do you stop? Big brother wants a total ban. To counteract that, I want no ban.... I truly believe the good guys still outnumber the bad. Let us police ourselves, and it'll all work out.

I believe those with the most guns and the most reason would prevail over that insanity, if the government would get out of the way and stop nurturing that behavior..... We can sit around and make up "what if's" and hypothetical situations all day, but that's pointless. The thing is, once you start drawing lines on who can have them and who can't, where do you stop? Big brother wants a total ban. To counteract that, I want no ban.... I truly believe the good guys still outnumber the bad. Let us police ourselves, and it'll all work out.
You put a boot on your own neck when you arm people with a belief system antithetical to yours. Look at who big brother backs. Antifa is becoming an NGO with how many big names backing them. They absolutely want to use violence against you, a nazi facist white male.

You put a boot on your own neck when you arm people with a belief system antithetical to yours. Look at who big brother backs. Antifa is becoming an NGO with how many big names backing them. They absolutely want to use violence against you, a nazi facist white male.
Seems you're a little unhinged there bud... Not sure if that last line was you accusing me of being a nazi and a fascist, but it sure seems like it. Arming everyone seems a little un-nazi like to me..... Trying to dictate who can have something and who cannot seems more in line with that agenda.....

Back
Top Bottom