• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any body have a stomach bug that’s going around?

There is no such bug as a ‘stomach flu’. There is the flu and then there is food poisoning which occurs 8 hours after ingesting contaminated/tainted food.

what did you eat 8 hours before you regurgitated?

Pretty sure that's not true.

upload_2020-11-23_13-38-48.png

Anyways OP one of my son's had it last week for several days. SO far the rest of us didn't get it and hope not to.

I've had food poisoning 2wice and only cure/help/relief is a trip to the doctor. I've probably had a few hundred stomach viruses..

I'm no doctor but You might should wash your hands once a week or so... :boink: Especially with this Covid 1-20 stuff... :doh: :)

It is covid. It has mutated to not only cause you to lose your sense of smell, now you crap your pants. Thing is, YOU can't smell it.

Unfortunately, this is true. My son's girlfriend had these exact symptoms when she had Covid. She is young so she recovered easily and then gave it to my son. You might want to get a test if you have Thanksgiving plans.

Unfortunately, this is true. My son's girlfriend had these exact symptoms when she had Covid. She is young so she recovered easily and then gave it to my son. You might want to get a test if you have Thanksgiving plans.

I wasn't kidding. Covid has a whole host of symptoms.

Got one so bad in Egypt one time I had to be Medivaced to Naples Naval Hospital. If I smelled a glass of water I would spray butt pee. Get well.

Pretty sure that's not true.

View attachment 2932861

Anyways OP one of my son's had it last week for several days. SO far the rest of us didn't get it and hope not to.
Many people with COVID-19 experience gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, sometimes prior to developing fever and lower respiratory tract signs and symptoms

Back
Top Bottom