• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

who has best AR for sale ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the going rate nowadays? have they came down like everything else or are they still getting around the 7-8k mark?
Class 3 MG will not go down in price as they are not allowed to make new ones and sell to the Civilian Market. Only if they repeal the 1986 Gun Act. All they will do is continue to increase in price.

Class 3 MG will not go down in price as they are not allowed to make new ones and sell to the Civilian Market. Only if they repeal the 1986 Gun Act. All they will do is continue to increase in price.

im aware but macs jumped up by a huge chunk during the gun panics so im hoping with demanding returning to normal prices may tip back down some, i doubt they will ever get back to the 4k mark but if i could get one for somewhere in between 5-6 i'd be happy

I paid $3750 for unfired, new in box M11/Nine at Clyde Armory only 4 years ago.

I paid $150 for unfired, new in box Ingram M11-380 in 1990.

So, if it's true that these are selling for around $8 grand today, that's almost 16% rate of return compounded for past 27 years :thumb:

yup thats why i'd honestly like to get into one, not just for fun but as an investment. I reaaallyyy wish i would have picked one up around that 3.5k mark

With the Lage 5.56 upper in development it seems to be a good time to buy a mac. He mentioned the other day on uzitalk uppers will be coming for the 10/9 also so prices will likely climb across the board. I picked up another from Cherokee pawn a few months back since I figure I might get priced out eventually since they are already a tough pill to swallow in the 7-8k range.

I paid $3750 for unfired, new in box M11/Nine at Clyde Armory only 4 years ago.

I paid $150 for unfired, new in box Ingram M11-380 in 1990.

So, if it's true that these are selling for around $8 grand today, that's almost 16% rate of return compounded for past 27 years :thumb:
That's a great price even 4 years ago!

The one he is working on now is for the 11/9 only. Someone asked in the thread on uzitalk if he planned to make one for the 10/9 and 11A1 and he replied yes to both. There is no wait list for the 10/9 or 11A1 yet though. He said they would announce it when they are ready to open those lists since the priority is on getting the 11/9 upper out. So it will be a dedicated upper for each rather than one that fits multiple models.

With the 10/31 upper being released this month though he is really spreading the love around the mac family. Lots of options available currently and in the near future.

Have to drill hole in RR for the lage 5.56 upper. No go for me lol. Good luck on your search. Cherokee had a m11 and m10/45. A few months ago. M11 with suppressor was $6999.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom