• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any MG's for sale?

I also have an idea I've been kicking around for a belt fed upper if the "no drill" gets kicked back by the tech branch. I was going down a path, but I've found another option that would be easier now. If the company will turn loose of the parts needed. Only downside (well maybe an upside for some) is that it won't have a top cover to slap shut.

I also have an idea I've been kicking around for a belt fed upper if the "no drill" gets kicked back by the tech branch. I was going down a path, but I've found another option that would be easier now. If the company will turn loose of the parts needed. Only downside (well maybe an upside for some) is that it won't have a top cover to slap shut.
Keep me updated on that sir. I would love to see the progress of this project.

Yes, conversion devices command more of a premium than receivers now.

A converted AR15 is cheaper since it's not a "factory gun". But at the end of the day, it will run just the same (as long as the conversion was done right).

Ruben selling an AR RDIAS for $35k, I understand he commands a premium due to his reputation but is 30,000 the going price nowadays?
No, that is crazy. If it were steel I could see. I could get a conversion lower right now for 18-20K . You are not only paying for his quality items but you are paying for is trustworthy business practices. Or so Ive been told. I have never bought from him. His prices are too high for me.

If you are seriously looking for a conversion I know someone who has one. He is asking 18 or 20K . Forgot which. Built on a colt. Solid conversion.

Also I would never buy an aluminum one. Steel or GTFO. The steel ones are worth good money but most who know dont buy the aluminum ones.

Notice how he put in the listing "upgraded my m60 joe?" M60 joe is the best man to send a broken RDAIS. He is the best at repairing them.

What's the word on the street on these?

http://www.brpguns.com/

Stemples are tip top. They used to be a LOT cheaper. Now not so much. For that kind of money most are just buying macs. You can buy a mac, lage kit and everything for way less than what they are asking. I bought a transferable mac-10 and mac-11 for less than 14K

Stemples are tip top. They used to be a LOT cheaper. Now not so much. For that kind of money most are just buying macs. You can buy a mac, lage kit and everything for way less than what they are asking. I bought a transferable mac-10 and mac-11 for less than 14K

I was surprised at the price jump as well but really should not have been.

I like the package deal with 9mm and .45 with surpressor for $13k - not that I can afford it any way...but from the looks of those videos those suckers run and run and run.

That, and I already have 3 Suomi drums, so there's that...

When you say conversion, do you mean by sleeving/welding the .315 hinge hole down to the standard .250, then adding material to beef-up the shoulders of the buffer tube area? I have a transferrable SP1 and hate using offset pins.. and the receiver metal is soooo thin in those high-stress areas :(
To be honest I have no idea how they converted that one . I'd have to get close up pictures

Back
Top Bottom