• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anybody dove hunting Saturday?

The absolute best part of my day was that I took a shotgun with me that I had picked up in a trade on here from a great member (walnut furniture Stoeger STF2000 28") that I had never fired since I got it, so wasn't sure if I would be shooting or spectating! I was pleasantly surprised how it cycled/ejected everything I fed it (low and high brass), seemed to pattern exceptionally well, and was an overall pleasure to shoulder and shoot! I was so pleased with it that I plan to keep it and have it as my trusted partner during the upcoming Turkey season! It was an awesome day!

I'm ready in big temple, Georgia. Family land about 10 shooters. I have averaged 100-150 shots on opening day. Hope it's still as good

I was right down the road from you. Our field is probably 5 acres and have been going there for years. It's right off I 20 between Temple and Bremen. Hit and miss every year but we almost limited yesterday and had a great time. It's a family thing with us. My son killed his first dove yesterday and I was thrilled. Me more than him! Weather was awesome and got caught up with my cousins when the birds weren't flying. Got 14 cleaned and frozen for a dove cook in Roswell where no one would even think about eating those poor critters.

IMG_0652.JPG
Well I was not able to go so I had the next best thing

Back
Top Bottom