Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

And, in case some people don't get why players are taking a knee......

"Kaepernick - During a post-game interview on August 26, 2016, he stated, "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color"

I'll take a wild guess and say it's white people that opresses black people? Again, it's about race, white people, and you don't have to worry, I'm not going to sit in front of a TV for three hours to watch 11 minutes (yes only 11 minutes of play time) of Football with the rest of the time they are standing around, replays, under review, trying to run the clock down, commercials, etc, etc, etc. What a time suck......

Kaepernick is such a fraud. How many African-Americans do you know named Kaepernick?

He is half African American (or stated another way, he is half black) and was adopted by a wealthy white family, who saw that he got the best schooling and the best coaching. He has two "white brothers."

If he hadn't been adopted by a white family, he would have been another ghetto rat with an absentee black father.

If I was younger, I hope someone would oppress me like he has been oppressed.

You should note there is no record of him donating his $13 million guaranteed salary to worthy cause. Most African - Americans will not come close to making $1 million in a lifetime.

He is a total fraud.

I was watching the Ole Miss and Miss St game and was rooting for the underdog Ole Miss. Ole Miss pulled off the upset. But during the game, an Ole Miss player scored a touchdown then got on all four and hiked his leg like he was a dog peeing. At that point, I found myself pulling for Miss St. If I had been the coach of Ole Miss, I would have sent the player to the dressing room for the remainder of the game. A repeat performance ever would be grounds to be kicked off the team and loss of scholarship. If I was the Athletic Director, I would meet with the coach on Monday morning and let him know that if something like that ever happened again that reflected so negatively on the football program and the university and he did not take strong actions, he would be looking for another coaching position.

I guess that player is now officially NFL material!

I long for the day when the football players embodied the virtues of the sport - teamwork, hard work, sportsmanship, respect for the game, the other players, the fans, the nation anthem, etc. Now I can't help but think that has given away to a group of thugs.

I will watch the falcons as long ad it is free, when they find a way to charge me, my yv has an off switch. The sponsors are a different story. I don't have to by a certain beer, car, pizza, or anything. I can and am going to boycott the sponsors.

I was watching the Ole Miss and Miss St game and was rooting for the underdog Ole Miss. Ole Miss pulled off the upset. But during the game, an Ole Miss player scored a touchdown then got on all four and hiked his leg like he was a dog peeing. At that point, I found myself pulling for Miss St. If I had been the coach of Ole Miss, I would have sent the player to the dressing room for the remainder of the game. A repeat performance ever would be grounds to be kicked off the team and loss of scholarship. If I was the Athletic Director, I would meet with the coach on Monday morning and let him know that if something like that ever happened again that reflected so negatively on the football program and the university and he did not take strong actions, he would be looking for another coaching position.

I guess that player is now officially NFL material!

I long for the day when the football players embodied the virtues of the sport - teamwork, hard work, sportsmanship, respect for the game, the other players, the fans, the nation anthem, etc. Now I can't help but think that has given away to a group of thugs.

Unfortunately, the coach or Ole Miss have not reprimanded the player. He apologized saying he did not mean any disrespect, and the coach said he was a good kid (my paraphrase). So I guess it is OK to create your own reality. (sarcasm) Do or say what you want without any consequences. Kind of like our lying politicians who get caught and give lame excuses like "I mis-spoke" or don't remember. Or when they say "I take full responsibility", which means I admit something is bad, and that is enough punishment, let's move on to more important stuff.

Back
Top Bottom