• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

o9poRBp.jpg

I will watch Brady beat the Falcons again...that was awesome. I was home alone, lights off, rooting (quietly). LOL.

I could literlly hear my neighbors outside party cheering and then going mental as the Falsons fell apart.

AHHH, good times.
Son of a bitch, I didn't know we were neighbors!

I have never liked NFL football so it is a easy decision. College is where it's at.
you won't see nobody in college ball taken a knee during the national anthem because they are still trying to make it pro to the NFL they scared if they act out like that no NFL team will sight them.... but i'm sure when some of them get their millions of dollar NFL contract some of them will turn into sorry ass snowflakes as well. my opinion is who ever disrespect's the American flag or the national anthem should be fired on the spot no questions asked... I probably will never watch another NFL football game again. i'll be 100% Nascar.. I bet nobody their will take a knee during the national anthem..

you won't see nobody in college ball taken a knee during the national anthem because they are still trying to make it pro to the NFL they scared if they act out like that no NFL team will sight them.... but i'm sure when some of them get their millions of dollar NFL contract some of them will turn into sorry ass snowflakes as well. my opinion is who ever disrespect's the American flag or the national anthem should be fired on the spot no questions asked... I probably will never watch another NFL football game again. i'll be 100% Nascar.. I bet nobody their will take a knee during the national anthem..
You don't see college players doing it because they don't take the field till after the anthem just like the NFL before '09. But let's not kid ourselves, all this anti American bull **** originates in these liberal colleges. The NCAA is about as liberal of an organization as they come.

I'll watch, but probably less than I used to.

This will all come to a head at some point. The NFL knows this issue is turning off a lot of fans and impacting revenue. That cannot be allowed to happen.
They have a right to protest, so do I. They have national tv as a forum, I don't. However, I do not have to buy budweiser beer, a certain car or truc or anything that sponsors "foolball". I can watch it for free until they find a way to bill me then my tv has an off button. I prefer college football anyway. I think "foolball" has joined "rasslin" any way. They know who is supposed to win before kick off.

Back
Top Bottom