• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

anybody ever buy anything at Dicks?

They have some good sales sometimes. Well the ones in florida did anyways. Picked up a burris fullfield 2 for $100 years ago. Most of my fishing equipment I bought there on sales. My favorite Okuma 7ft combos came from Dicks for $40.

I went into a dicks sporting goods in Athens and was shocked at the prices, the guns were way over priced and ammo and mags cost more than I have ever seen, I guess that was why there was only about 20 people in the whole store .

Surprised that the store stays in business. About the only thing that "may" be a good deal in there is golf stuff. Yep, very few customers usually in the Athens store.

The only thing I buy at Dicks are shoes, if you buy shoes and you don't like them, they hurt your feet or whatever the reason as long as they are still in good shape Dicks will let you return them and replace them at no charge. I bought tennis shoes there and returned 3 times before I found the shoes that worked.
Can't beat that type of service.
As for guns ammo etc prices are crazy, every now and then I do pick up shirts for a sales prices that makes since.

I will keep this in mind as I have 3 kids. We don't play tennis though.

Don't bother. They folded up like an umbrella post sandy hook. They took the opinion that the rifle was at fault for the murders and not the murderer. They pulled all of their scary looking black rifles from the shelves like a bunch of cowards. They're no friend to the second amendment. Avoid that place.
Yeah, they pulled them from the store but they continue to sell them at Field & Stream stores which they started/own.
Last I heard it was less than 40 stores in the US sell handguns.

Did they just open these up? I searched and there are a couple in my area. I will go and check it out.
They have opened up a few recently. I think one is in Tucker and the other replaced a Sports Authority at Perimeter Pointe.

Back
Top Bottom