• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody think GA will beat Auburn?

UGA needed two more turnovers and the game would have been different. I have to give it to Auburn, they took care of the ball. UGA just could not get the stops they needed. Auburn versus South Carolina! Are we sure those are the two BEST teams in the SEC? I am not sure, but they will play in Atlanta to decide the who represents the SEC. As far as representing the SEC, Auburn should be fined for the behavior of their players. The last few minutes of the game, were marred by undisiplined players, and Auburn, as well as the SEC should be ashamed.

All the Haters are comical! I've never been treated worse or disrespected more on game day than when I was in Athens during the blackout. Fully decked out in Auburn gear. It's called the souths oldest rivalry and it shows. I was hammered last night and didn't see what the players did at the end. But don't bring up the fans. It's pretty bad in Athens.

But all I really care about is the W and that 0 Auburn still carries in the L column. Hate on Haters!

:cool:

UGA isn't even my team - but - If you missed the last 5 minutes you missed what these guys are talking about. I don't know when storied Auburn became such a classless program. But after watching the cheap shots, the ejections, the ghetto gesturing to the fans, the chants, and especially the cheap shots from Nick Fairly on Aaron Murray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkzzjTaOLHw&feature=player_embedded

Then he ended up spearing him in the knee and injuring him with a few minutes left and was on the field celebrating while the QB was still down. Stay classy San Diego.

Hopefully the NCAA will take appropriate action this week. Auburn will have a tough time against Alabama without SCam Newton and two of their starting defensive line. I think the they might be taking a look at Fairley's actions during the game...

UGA isn't even my team - but - If you missed the last 5 minutes you missed what these guys are talking about. I don't know when storied Auburn became such a classless program. But after watching the cheap shots, the ejections, the ghetto gesturing to the fans, the chants, and especially the cheap shots from Nick Fairly on Aaron Murray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkzzjTaOLHw&feature=player_embedded

Then he ended up spearing him in the knee and injuring him with a few minutes left and was on the field celebrating while the QB was still down. Stay classy San Diego.

Hopefully the NCAA will take appropriate action this week. Auburn will have a tough time against Alabama without SCam Newton and two of their starting defensive line. I think the they might be taking a look at Fairley's actions during the game...

Well put, I doubt anything will happen to Auburn for it though.

Naw nothing to Auburn - that wasn't what I was trying to say. I'm just saying a suspension may come down...that will hurt them against Alabama and maybe even the 'Cocks.

Funny how no one talks about all the personal fouls against UGA and the Dawgs coming on the field to start a riot!!! Auburn bench was not on the field. There was at least one punch thrown by a Ga player that wasn't penalized. Did they not try to injure Fairley on purpose? I believe so. So the poor little Bulldogs weren't acting like saints as much as you jokers want to make it look like a one sided deal. The puppies got beat up and maybe that's why some of you are pouting so much and talking about class. There have been plenty of actions by UGA and Richt that show little class. I know you folks remember.

Yes the helmet to the back hit was uncalled for. No excuse. That's why the flag was thrown. But when Fairley was blocked into Murray's leg it wasn't a cheap shot. That's why no flag was thrown. Say whatever you want about it.

Your right UGA has had its points of stupidity as well. The other week the the assistant coach yelling choke at the kicker was trashy. I didn't see anyone try to hit Fairley. But - Dude...if you follow college football at all you know Fairly is a known as one of the dirtiest players in the NCAA. And celebrating and acting like a bitch on the field after he injured a player is a classless move no matter how you cut it. The players should not have come on the field but they did not engage with anyone. With those dirty shots I don't blame them. Just proves you can take the boy out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy...thats what was completely over the top. Auburn has become a real mecca for Jr. college kids too dumb to get into a real college (Fairley) or two dishonest to stay in a real college (Newton).

My team, the Fighting Irish, may not be doing well but at least graduate kids that can read...

hey on another note - i heard there were a number of strong arm robberies at Toomey's Corner last night ;)

Didn't hear that one, but I did hear that it was most likely UGA fans who set Toomer's Corner on fire after the loss. :tsk: Gotta believe it. Hell, Cam Newton is guilty so everyone says. Guess those drunk UGA fans are guilty as well. Print that crap ESPN. Auburn fans wouldn't set something that special ablaze.

http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2010/11/toomers-corner-set-on-fire/

Back
Top Bottom