• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody think GA will beat Auburn?

the robbery thing was just my attempt at humor - not true. Thats the first I've heard about the fire - I seem to remember that happening a bunch of times in the past....

I know, I was trying to joke as well. Definitely not the first time it has happened. Who knows who did it, but it seems like people don't need any real proof lately to throw down the guilty verdict!!!

We don't have a bunch of sour grapes here do we? As I guess everybody knows, I am not a GA fan, I wouldn't care if Morris Brown beat them, or maybe Morehouse, or maybe even Tech.

Really, we can't address what folks are calling "scam Newton" whoever writes GA's schedule wanted to play my peewee team until they found out that his father had been talking to a junior varsity coach. heheheheheh

Yeah so was yours, just agreeing there are two sides. I can find articles all day....
Yeah, we can find plenty of UGAy articles whining about what happened. I just figured since there were enough whining posts in this thread to sink a ship I would put some other perspective on it. Carry on. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

War Pigeon ;)

www.uglypigeon.com_uploads_12264bcfd7d19d11a6202c17d29fd01d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom