• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone deal in used cars....

MNRSports

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
Here's the cliff notes. Unexpectedly we are in need of a new (used) car asap. High mileage is ok as long as the car is generally mechanically sound and reliable (as reliable as a car of this type can reasonably be). Small, gas friendly, daily commuter, thru Atlanta. The current car being replaced cause it blew a head gasket is a 02 Civic, with 240k miles. Looking for something that kinda fits that bill. Under 160k mileage, auto trans, with working ac and heat would be the ticket. Last time we did this we found several in the $3-4k range. Now we are seeing a bit more in $'s. Any help or leads would be appreciated. Thanks brothers (and sisters)!

I don’t have a car right now. Just a 1999 v8 Dakota. Are you interested in selling the Civic that needs a head gasket?

I don’t have a car right now. Just a 1999 v8 Dakota. Are you interested in selling the Civic that needs a head gasket?
Yes, we are looking to sell it. But, we are looking at a car later this evening that the lot wants ours as a trade in as is. Will let you know what happens. Thanks.

Sounds good. Please let me know. Thanks
We bought a replacement car yesterday and did not include a trade in on the deal. I will be going to the shop tomorrow to go over all that is wrong with the car with the mechanic that we use. Once I get a good handle on what all it needs I'll send you a pm to see if you are still interested.

Back
Top Bottom