• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else watching this Jodi Arias Case?

if she got off of this, i had already made a piers morgan statement.. I would have welched also--- lol. so they couldnt take the 5 extra minutes to just to go ahead and say yes or no on the death penalty? such a waste of time and money

I caught her reaction........more worried about having to live in prison for the rest of her life (because longevity runs in her family) than remorse or concern for killing him.

She's cold.......but there's hope where there's hope.

better question

who the **** gives a ****?

seriously, this is a simple case of crazy ***** that has been turned into a ****ing live time drama by the media, sponsored by fat soccer moms and pathetic people with nothing better to do with their day than become infatuated with this evil whores trial

the moral of the story is why is this getting so much attention considering all else that is going wrong in america

I caught her reaction........more worried about having to live in prison for the rest of her life (because longevity runs in her family) than remorse or concern for killing him.

She's cold.......but there's hope where there's hope.

Life it is then!

better question

who the **** gives a ****?

seriously, this is a simple case of crazy ***** that has been turned into a ****ing live time drama by the media, sponsored by fat soccer moms and pathetic people with nothing better to do with their day than become infatuated with this evil whores trial

the moral of the story is why is this getting so much attention considering all else that is going wrong in america

:amen: This is news worthy because the media says so. That ain't good enough for me. there have been plenty of murders happen besides this one.

Back
Top Bottom