• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else watching this Jodi Arias Case?

better question

who the **** gives a ****?

seriously, this is a simple case of crazy ***** that has been turned into a ****ing live time drama by the media, sponsored by fat soccer moms and pathetic people with nothing better to do with their day than become infatuated with this evil whores trial

the moral of the story is why is this getting so much attention considering all else that is going wrong in america

its more about education for me. i could give 2 ***** about her as a person. I dont have time to completely "infatuate" my life with her as you say--- and your right i would have much rather watched "o" and hillary on trail for benghazi.... seeing that is more important in my book. but lets say she wasnt guilty(haha) i like to know how that process works too, and personal experience may not be the best way to figure that one out. :nono:and im not gonna occupy a courtroom in my spare time. knowledge is key to any successful situation. But for your situation "ignorance is bliss"

its more about education for me. i could give 2 ***** about her as a person. I dont have time to completely "infatuate" my life with her as you say--- and your right i would have much rather watched "o" and hillary on trail for benghazi.... seeing that is more important in my book. but lets say she wasnt guilty(haha) i like to know how that process works too, and personal experience may not be the best way to figure that one out. :nono:and im not gonna occupy a courtroom in my spare time. knowledge is key to any successful situation. But for your situation "ignorance is bliss"
you know, there is thing you are using, called the internet. it has the ability to answer most any question or concern you may have

especially when it comes to something that has been outlined and set forth years and years ago with an abundance of different authorities on the matter, like how our legal system works

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Trial+Process

there is a start

Ugly people killing ugly people doesn't make headlines.
i dont think she is fine

and even if she is hot, who cares? its not like she is gonna teleport herself to someones living room and pass out hummers for staying current on her trial

you know, there is thing you are using, called the internet. it has the ability to answer most any question or concern you may have

especially when it comes to something that has been outlined and set forth years and years ago with an abundance of different authorities on the matter, like how our legal system works

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Trial+Process

there is a start

well that was basically a joke! youkeep your kindergarten sunday school version of law. ill take my way of understanding and researching principles of law over yours anyday. and if you took the time to watch some recent cases (such as the jodi arias case) you would understand that your search history and everything typed into your computer can be evaulated and admitted as evidence in court. btw the law changes all the time, adding more stipulations and circumstances to effect it. (any lawyer will tell you that) Sorry but im not a big fan of my search history involving murder cases, forensic evidence and such. i like to refer to it as skeptical... but like i said for you---- IGNORANCE IS BLISS :attention:

well that was basically a joke! youkeep your kindergarten sunday school version of law. ill take my way of understanding and researching principles of law over yours anyday. and if you took the time to watch some recent cases (such as the jodi arias case) you would understand that your search history and everything typed into your computer can be evaulated and admitted as evidence in court. btw the law changes all the time, adding more stipulations and circumstances to effect it. (any lawyer will tell you that) Sorry but im not a big fan of my search history involving murder cases, forensic evidence and such. i like to refer to it as skeptical... but like i said for you---- IGNORANCE IS BLISS :attention:
so learning about the law is bad why?

if i wanted to learn law, i dont think i would turn to ratings driven media

so learning about the law is bad why?

if i wanted to learn law, i dont think i would turn to ratings driven media

no i never said learning about the law was bad.??? what im refering to about educating yourself on cases isnt watching cnn/abc bullcrap. i despise that censored beauracracy. what i am talking about is the actual case In Session is a good start. you actually get to see the actual case while its going on and not media coverage version

Back
Top Bottom