• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else watching this Jodi Arias Case?

no i never said learning about the law was bad.??? what im refering to about educating yourself on cases isnt watching cnn/abc bullcrap. i despise that censored beauracracy. what i am talking about is the actual case In Session is a good start. you actually get to see the actual case while its going on and not media coverage version

you would not have found out about the case without media coverage, but since this case gets so much attention one could deduce that it is at the point in time, not a typical case. if you wanted to learn about every day cases and the judicial system, i would suggest picking a local case that has little or no media exposure and see how it pans out instead of this ratings grabbing non-sense

With the different trials going on, and other disturbing news, I think I have an idea to solve a few issues:
Put Jodi Arias and Ariel Castro in a common cell. If there are any "injuries", call in Dr Gosnell for treatment............

Guilty.... my opinion! verdict is bein given
Wouldn't be televised if she wasn't good looking.

- - - Updated - - -

With the different trials going on, and other disturbing news, I think I have an idea to solve a few issues:Put Jodi Arias and Ariel Castro in a common cell. If there are any "injuries", call in Dr Gosnell for treatment............
Hah! Great idea!

Wouldn't be televised if she wasn't good looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Hah! Great idea!

I like the crazy ones just don't let them know where you live... wouldn't kick her out of bed unless she wanted to get in the floor-- id just be rusty shackleford that night

I think she's hot. I mean physically, she's like a 6-7 but the craziness adds a point or two. I feel bad for the guy fly getting shot and butchered by a hot crazy ***** but, damn what a way to go.

Last edited:
better question

who the **** gives a ****?

seriously, this is a simple case of crazy ***** that has been turned into a ****ing live time drama by the media, sponsored by fat soccer moms and pathetic people with nothing better to do with their day than become infatuated with this evil whores trial

the moral of the story is why is this getting so much attention considering all else that is going wrong in america

hell yes!

Back
Top Bottom