• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have any experience with the SANDMAN K silencer?

manki77

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
80   0
Reaction score
Looking to get this can as a multi-caliber/multi-rifle can. Current calibers that I use are 556, 308, 7.62x39. Anyone have any experience with the SANDMAN K. Its shorter than the others and lighter ( I know that will mean less noise reduction).

Specs that I could find:
Full auto rated
Stellite Baffles with hardened stainless steel tube
QD mount with existing muzzle devices
Lifetime warranty
End-caps are removable for other calibers or if damaged
Price is fairly low at $569
No minimum barrel length
Outer covering is cerakote
Rated up to 300 win mag

Any sort of reviews would be great, since this is a new offering not much on the internet

I have been thinking about picking one up. Dead air makes excellent stuff, and ive been wanting a compact rifle silencer. I havent had a chance to hear the K yet, but everything ive read and seen seems to be impressive. That being said it will still put most rifles at the 140db mark. If its your first rifle can, you may not be happy with its level of suppression, but if you already have a big quiet can, having a compact one would be nice.

I have been thinking about picking one up. Dead air makes excellent stuff, and ive been wanting a compact rifle silencer. I havent had a chance to hear the K yet, but everything ive read and seen seems to be impressive. That being said it will still put most rifles at the 140db mark. If its your first rifle can, you may not be happy with its level of suppression, but if you already have a big quiet can, having a compact one would be nice.

I was even considering the sandman S. Def been out for a while and has good reviews

Thinking of building an AK specially for one
this build is my dream

I know its not the SANDMAN K but its their wolf silencer

Attachments

• 21231272_1219057851539240_4834012397103748402_n.jpg
    21231272_1219057851539240_4834012397103748402_n.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 28

To me suppression is important but maneuverability is also key and weight. Are there others on the market like this around the same price point

To me suppression is important but maneuverability is also key and weight. Are there others on the market like this around the same price point
The S might be a better choice. I am surprised that i havent had more maneuverability issues running this setup in US Arms matches. The specwar 762 is huge, but very quiet. The S or K would be nice to have though. Mainly for the weight savings, as it took some effort to run a v drill quickly with this lol.

IMG_2058.JPG

Back
Top Bottom