• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Looking to fill an Alligator Tag??

Quacker

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
65   0
Reaction score
Its that time of year again... I've been waiting 5 years to get my alligator tag so now I have 4 priority points I am putting up for a zone 2 tag. I 'should' have 100% odds :clap2:. Anyone else applying/getting selected this year? If so, where and how ya gonna do it?

A few more years for me as well. Going back with my buddy in Zone 2. We saw a lot of gators and had a great hunt that ended with a rather intense kill!
I can refer him to you if you need somebody to go with.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 101
The way I always do it. I go to the swamp look around and when I see a super big guy I jump in a get him with my bear hands. That's what your going to do right.
HAHA I have done that before on some smaller ones... not the super big guy tho. I always lure him onto the trailer with some fried chicken. They just follow you like a dog

A few more years for me as well. Going back with my buddy in Zone 2. We saw a lot of gators and had a great hunt that ended with a rather intense kill!
I can refer him to you if you need somebody to go with.
That's a nice one! I was thinking Coweta Co. Gator Getters. http://www.ccgatorgetters.com/
I'm definitely open to references tho! Who'd you go with and how much if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom