• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Looking to fill an Alligator Tag??

Jr and I are on our 4th try. does it matter what zone? we just wanna git one. we'll do it ourselves. boil the skull and sell hide. he's a great shot with his bow and reel.
I think Zone 2 and the coastal zones have the most to choose from. I know there are monsters that live in every zone tho... it just depends on how much scouting you do and how much land access you have. Good luck!

I think Zone 2 and the coastal zones have the most to choose from. I know there are monsters that live in every zone tho... it just depends on how much scouting you do and how much land access you have. Good luck!

make sure AMTAN is buying in Griffin.Oh and good luck

make sure AMTAN is buying in Griffin.Oh and good luck
thanks for the insight. hope to have pics to post!!

The coastal zones have a ton of alligators. I can ride around and see 50 in a day sometimes. Some in the 8-10' range and a few over 10' and lots in the 4-7'.
If anyone gets a zone 8 tag and wants some help give me a shout. I have a boat down there too...
(Between Savannah and Brunswick areas)
Gator hunting is a blast.

The coastal zones have a ton of alligators. I can ride around and see 50 in a day sometimes. Some in the 8-10' range and a few over 10' and lots in the 4-7'.
If anyone gets a zone 8 tag and wants some help give me a shout. I have a boat down there too...
I heard the costal gators stink! As in actually smell awful. Is that true?

I recommend Redneck1. This is last year 12' 1".

IMG_0769.JPG

hell yes! I want to trash my pro crappie with a stinky gator. I will let you know if we get selected.

Back
Top Bottom