• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Looking to fill an Alligator Tag??

From what I hear, that's no photo shop. Wasn't that a 15 footer in Florida? Id be scared to tie on one that big. Choot em!
There's a video. The other man videoing is at least 40 yards closer to the camera, and the gator is still bigger than the man.
The man doesn't appear to be a midget either.

gonna put in for my zone 2 choice in a minute with 4 rejections.Will go with redneck1 if I get picked.Been twice with him and wouldnt use anyone else.

gonna put in for my zone 2 choice in a minute with 3 rejections.Will go with redneck1 if I get picked.Been twice with him and wouldnt use anyone else.
Good luck! I think with 3 points, you have about a 30% chance. If your not picked, next year will be yours. With a name like redneck1, I wouldn't choose anybody else either!

went to apply I have 4 rejections
Your good to go then! Maybe I will see you on the lake come September.

30 is a good season. Seems like I'm gonna have to forfeit my next 1911 to pay for a guide and a tanning job. It will be worth it tho.

I've got 2 more years left on mine. Got a nice one in zone 8 3 years ago.

Missed a monster last year with my Dad. We hunted hard opening weekend on his tag, but didn't connect. Then he had some surgery and was out for the rest of the season.

Can't wait for the next tag to show up....
Hell of a fun hunt.

Back
Top Bottom