• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone work at a guns store that can answer my question about ordering a rifle?

amc5

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
So, I have been looking at evil black guns for the past 4 months. Sadly for me, I didn't buy one. Now, everybody and their mamma is buying them. I am sure I am not the only one wanting to do this, but will a store take the time to order me an AR style rifle? I know I am one of thousands in the crowd wanting one, so I may not be special enough haha. Or should I just wait till this dies down, or will I be screwed cause I may never get one due to "The Unknown" that may be coming?

Thanks

I've talk to multiple gun shops about ordering and basically they don't know what they are getting so they can't order it. From what I understand they can only order from distributor stock and since distributors have no stock, no ordering. But thats just my observation.

Dana safety supply has some coming in, that's your best bet. It will be a while before backordered are filled. Check the dealer section.
THanks

Don't buy it. Instead, send a donation into the Pres Obama "Hope and Change" fund :)
I will be GLAD to!!

I've talk to multiple gun shops about ordering and basically they don't know what they are getting so they can't order it. From what I understand they can only order from distributor stock and since distributors have no stock, no ordering. But thats just my observation.
Makes since.

Back
Top Bottom