• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Appendix Carry Belt

I'd like to try appendix but can't figure out how to sit with it on lol. Any advice?
I sit all day with mine with no issues and no adjustments. Maybe you need either a short barrel or a short wacky, who knows.
My only issues are when bending over to pick something up on the ground, a problem solved by kneeling at the knee instead of bending at the waist.

I sit all day with mine with no issues and no adjustments. Maybe you need either a short barrel or a short wacky, who knows.
My only issues are when bending over to pick something up on the ground, a problem solved by kneeling at the knee instead of bending at the waist.
I carry a Glock 19, not sure if that counts as short or not. So do you not bend at the waist while sitting?

I carry a Glock 19, not if that counts as short or not. So do you not bend at the waist while sitting?
I swap between a Shield and a P10C and neither bother me while sitting. I would imagine if you have a super long torso or wear low waisted pants/jeans/shorts it may be an issue, but its certainly not for me. None of my pants are low rise.

I find a longer barrel/muzzle actually makes things more comfortable. Atleast for me.

My typical appendix gun is a chopped Glock 17 (has 19 length grip).

Added a weapon light actually made it more comfortable in a seated position.

Holster is the Lux, by Armordillo concealment

D383A026-D715-49EE-8F3F-7F23A5C0A48B.jpeg

I swap between a Shield and a P10C and neither bother me while sitting. I would imagine if you have a super long torso or wear low waisted pants/jeans/shorts it may be an issue, but its certainly not for me. None of my pants are low rise.
Why not just carry it on the side as to not restrict any movement (just curious)

Why not just carry it on the side as to not restrict any movement (just curious)
There are MANY advantages of appendix carry. None of which you're likely to be convinced of from a discussion on a message board.

Get out and attend some training classes.

Any shooting to be done from close proximity and/or from atypical shooting positions lends itself very nicely towards appendix carry.

Not to mention the protection of the weapon from 3rd parties is unparalleled.

Hip carry is just easy... about all it's got going for it. :p

There are MANY advantages of appendix carry. None of which you're likely to be convinced of from a discussion on a message board.

Get out and attend some training classes.

Any shooting to be done from close proximity and/or from atypical shooting positions lends itself very nicely towards appendix carry.

Not to mention the protection of the weapon from 3rd parties is unparalleled.

Hip carry is just easy... about all it's got going for it. :p
I’m a fat dude so that ain’t going to happen unless I take a Jenny Craig training course . I have no desire to do that so I’ll let you skinny phucks enjoy that advantage . My gun is stubby anyway so I’ll take my chances in comfort

Faster, much better protected, easier to deploy, can be drawn while seated, etc.

If you have ever been in a fight with a gun on, you will quickly realize how superior appendix is to anything else.

I got into a knife fight with a gun on at 4 o'clock and someone I wasn't fighting tried to take my weapon while I was on top of my attacker. At that point I stopped carrying at 4 o'clock and I stopped carrying any gun with a safety as I realized the less you have to do deploy and fire your weapon once someone is already on you, the better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom