• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Applebees says no guns allowed

My email to Applebee's

Dear Sir,

I am one of over seven thousand members of a web site that promotes the legal carry of firearms in accordance with Georgia law and the constitutional right to bear same. One of our members brought your policy and a recent email exchange between the two of you to our attention. Speaking for myself I can only say I am appalled and disappointed. I must inform you that neither I nor my family will patronize any of your establishments as long as it is your policy to circumscribe our rights. I cannot actually speak for my fellow Georgia Weapons Licensees, but in my experience I think it is safe to say that most of us are like minded in this.

It is a rare business that can arbitrarily alienate a significant portion of its patronage, especially over a cause that is unjust as is this one. I will, of course, respect your right even though you fail to respect mine.

Sincerely,

I saw a similar sign at my local Taco Mac as well...didn't deter my CC in any way, shape, form or fashion. I wasn't drinking...which means my carry was legal until they ask me to leave.

I can see the negative correlation between alcohol and guns when taken together...so I understand their wishes. But they are alienating customers with their policies.

That's sad. I figure if they don't trust me to legally carry a firearm I can't give them my hard earned money. Its called puting you money where your mouth is.

Wow, this was awesome. I have not run into any issues with applebees in Columbus as of yet and I open carry everywhere I go. I fully agree with you. If I was told I would do the same thing. You are absolutely right about adveretising crime.... Have a great one. Is anyone on here a FB member..... I thought about starting a carry in GA page on FB where peopel can post pics or write about concerns they may have.... tooooo easy to link to your FB existing page. I also thought about just using my page for this instead of creating one. Anythought please PM me! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom