• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Applebees says no guns allowed

Dear Sir,

I have recently been made aware of your anti-constitutional policy of disallowing licensed law abiding citizens the right to carry a firearm into your establishment. Although, it is your right to do so it is my right to no longer give you my business and to let my friends and associates know of this policy which will in turn lead to the loss of their business. I hope that you realize that if someone wishes to cause harm to one of your businesses or employees they will be doing so unlawfully and will probably skip the process of legally obtaining a Georgia Weapons carry license. I hope to see a change in your policy but I understand it’s your right and restaurant. Thank you for your time sir.

blah blah blah I sent one

Applebees is gross. But, if for some reason I eat there again, I will be carrying. Haven't eaten there in years, but the last time I did I wasn't aware of their bs policy and carried anyway.

probably get something rude I hope everyone will atleast send a short email to him, even a one liner will make a statement on his inbox unread number

Back
Top Bottom