• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 triggers

For the love of God, just stop. The question was about trigger upgrades. Nobody cares that you view yourself as an athlete. Nobody cares who is carrying what rifle platform in whatever ****hole country. No one cares what you think. Guns cover up your defincies with the broad sword, which covers up your deficiencies with your fists.

Bottom line is that if I can get shots on target first, whether or not deficiencies where covered up by gear, I win.
Makes me think of this.

Attachments

• Just as good.PNG
    Just as good.PNG
    437.7 KB · Views: 27
So me replying to someone replying to me saying that ALG ACT > LaRue MBT or ALG ACT = LaRue MBT is me being a "fun guy". Take that to any other firearms forum and get laughed out of town after being tarred and feathered for good reason....By the same logic any of the CL CHF barrels made in house by PSA are better than the barrels LaRue makes as well....

On a different note, always admired your portfolio!
Thanks man!

I don’t really give much of a thought to what gun forums care about my personal experience with firearms.

I’m just saying you’re talking about things that are opinion based as if they’re factual. You get hard for an MBT, I feel like the reset on that particular trigger is too soft and doesn’t tend to let me shoot as fast as I’d like. I like the Geissele SSA. We can both be right. They’re both quality triggers.

Just like a liberal, conservative, anarchist, etc can like guns and prioritize different things based on personal experience. The inability to allow an individual room to create their own preference isn’t a fun trait, my guy.

Thanks man!

I don’t really give much of a thought to what gun forums care about my personal experience with firearms.

I’m just saying you’re talking about things that are opinion based as if they’re factual. You get hard for an MBT, I feel like the reset on that particular trigger is too soft and doesn’t tend to let me shoot as fast as I’d like. I like the Geissele SSA. We can both be right. They’re both quality triggers.

Just like a liberal, conservative, anarchist, etc can like guns and prioritize different things based on personal experience. The inability to allow an individual room to create their own preference isn’t a fun trait, my guy.
I've got no issues with someone saying they don't "like" XYZ. To compare a MBT to a ALG ACT though. That's not opinion. That's ****ing deranged.

I like Geissele triggers I just don't think they are worth 2x the cost of a trigger that is as good to many and barely not by the rest, bar one.

I've got no issues with someone saying they don't "like" XYZ. To compare a MBT to a ALG ACT though. That's not opinion. That's ****ing deranged.

I like Geissele triggers I just don't think they are worth 2x the cost of a trigger that is as good to many and barely not by the rest, bar one.
I prefer the ACT too :whip:

Perhaps found what our OP might need.

Our consensus looks like, YMMV, Geissele triggers are best in the business & good to go.

My emphasis has been, it counts what you are trying to do with the trigger, and to some degree in the video I am vindicated:

Interesting perspective on a compromised hammer spring, they wont pull that v. what is on the market.

Video level Guide:

1669244543505.png

So me replying to someone replying to me saying that ALG ACT > LaRue MBT or ALG ACT = LaRue MBT is me being a "fun guy". Take that to any other firearms forum and get laughed out of town after being tarred and feathered for good reason....By the same logic any of the CL CHF barrels made in house by PSA are better than the barrels LaRue makes as well....

On a different note, always admired your portfolio!
PSA does not manufacture any CHF barrels in-house; they purchase them from FN.

I’m fairly positive PSA does not manufacture AR barrels of any sort in-house.

If you’re gonna try and make some kinda confusing ass flex, get your facts straight or you just may get laughed out of THIS forum after being tarred and feathered.

w
When it is equivalent to saying "I'm a liberal gun owner" then it's not that far fetched. Continue though.....

I tried to power through that confusing ass logic of yours, once again, but I’m sorry to say I failed.

Please, don’t let my facts get in the way of your rhetoric.

I like giesselle, Timney, and trigger tech. Never noticed a difference between a standard style AR trigger and a drop in one. I’ve also had good luck with properly smoothed and upgraded springs mil spec triggers.

I can also run, lift a lot of weights, and FBGM on the reg.

Back
Top Bottom