• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 triggers

I can also run, lift a lot of weights, and FBGM on the reg.
I can't run for ****, lift weights for **** (anymore) and I am married so I don't FB anymore (except my Wife) but I damn sure GM big time. I can also pull a trigger, of any type on most any weapon, and do it fast and accurately. I prefer distance since I'm broken all to pieces. Wear armor and bring a team. Flanking maneuvers in an ambush are a thing since like forever. 🙂

Damn this thread is off track and I find myself contributing. If the OP cru9 cru9 wants a brand new SOLGW single stage fighting mil-spec trigger (no packaging - I tossed that since it's a spare) for free PM me please.

PSA does not manufacture any CHF barrels in-house; they purchase them from FN.

I’m fairly positive PSA does not manufacture AR barrels of any sort in-house.

If you’re gonna try and make some kinda confusing ass flex, get your facts straight or you just may get laughed out of THIS forum after being tarred and feathered.
PSA does manufacture CHF barrels in house now. It's not a flex and you are wrong. Please do some research before you try and act all holier than thou and throw shade at someone who actually does their own research.

w

I tried to power through that confusing ass logic of yours, once again, but I’m sorry to say I failed.

Please, don’t let my facts get in the way of your rhetoric.
Please don't let your, deranged opinion and outdated data get in the way of your "truth".

I guess whoever said you need to pick your mic back up earlier was right. Because you didn't drop ****.

Please don't let your, deranged opinion and outdated data get in the way of your "truth".

I guess whoever said you need to pick your mic back up earlier was right. Because you didn't drop ****.
Go ahead and link us up to the source on PSAs in house barrels.

While you’re at it, I’d be interested to see what kind of weird corner of the internet has these people that don’t have enough of a real personality that they would have to tar and feather someone for comparing one mediocre trigger to another.

Go ahead and link us up to the source on PSAs in house barrels.

While you’re at it, I’d be interested to see what kind of weird corner of the internet has these people that don’t have enough of a real personality that they would have to tar and feather someone for comparing one mediocre trigger to another.

2021 post. PSA offering their own CHF barrels. If you dig a bit more you will find that they did, in fact, purchase their own CHF.

In addition to the above post, confirmed by Josiah of PSA customer support etc, you can search on PSA website for PSA manufactured barrels and find an example such as https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...o-1-7-a2-nitride-barrel-m4-ext-516444711.html

I mean not trying to be a dick at this point but if y'all are claiming I'm wrong provide the proof.

I listed facts about the ALG ACT trigger and why it’s a “good trigger”.

I’d like to see what you say makes the LaRue MBT heads and shoulders above the ACT. Simply comparing pull weight doesn’t make a trigger a better trigger.

Having “PSA” on a barrel does not mean that PSA made it. I own barrels that are marked with Rainier Arms and Hodge Defense, respectively, yet they were both made by FN.

SOLGW-marked nitride barrels are made for SOLGW, to their specs, by Ballistic Advantage.

The info that I had from a former PSA employee was that PSA bought their CHF AR barrels from FN, and were doing some of their CHF AK-variant barrels in-house. This info was from last winter.

This type of thread is exactly why I love the ODT.

Remember that We are dealing with Pro-America, Pro-Constitution people.

I know I have a lot to learn, and that going for gold isn't without pain, or learning from my elders.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!

Back
Top Bottom