• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arbys in dawsonville( Now a thread about something completely different starts on pg.5)

Your primary wouldn't have been hanging in a manner that a 5 year old kid could reach out and take it with no resistance. Like I said a dozen times, you had to be there. I would be more shocked if any of the people talking here hadn't done the same thing.
As for Biker, I wouldn't have a reason to take yours. It's not about being big enough or bad enough, it was about the fact that a kid could have plucked it up and the guy wouldn't have know till it was to late. Actually, if the guy would have tried to pick up the box he was attempting to get, the gun would have fell out onto the ground.

As for those who would have " drawn down" on me, I doubt it. Anyone who thinks what I did was dumb, would have taken cover! But then again this is the internet...
I would actually bet, if any of yall had been there, you'd have talked about doing the same.

:wacko: More than one person here has told you what you did was dumb. Somehow you still don't get it. Like dougiemac said, I am surprised we haven't read your obituary yet.

Sniper... I gotta' say... IF you are being serious, this is about the most absurd thing I've ever read. You disarmed a total stranger who was legally carrying his own weapon in public to 'teach him a lesson'? IF we all aren't being punked here, and you seriously don't see the problem with this, I'm at a complete loss. I can tell you this, whether he had a backup or not, if I saw someone disarm someone who appeared to be legally carrying I would assume it was about to hit the fan and I'd be drawing down on them in a heartbeat.
I'm going to pretend you just have a bizarre (and seriously misplaced) sense of humor and this is all a joke and that a grown man doesn't go around taking loaded firearms away from people he doesn't know. :dizzy:

sniper 22, the more you say, the less intelligent you seem. You would be much better off, admitting you were stupid to pull a stunt like that and saying you will never try that again. Instead, you are still trying to justify your actions? There is nothing you can say that will justify your actions, nothing. I think GeauxLSU may be correct. It is just a joke. Because if it is true, the stupidity of that act is mind blowing.

Sniper... I gotta' say... IF you are being serious, this is about the most absurd thing I've ever read. You disarmed a total stranger who was legally carrying his own weapon in public to 'teach him a lesson'? IF we all aren't being punked here, and you seriously don't see the problem with this, I'm at a complete loss. I can tell you this, whether he had a backup or not, if I saw someone disarm someone who appeared to be legally carrying I would assume it was about to hit the fan and I'd be drawing down on them in a heartbeat.
I'm going to pretend you just have a bizarre (and seriously misplaced) sense of humor and this is all a joke and that a grown man doesn't go around taking loaded firearms away from people he doesn't know. :dizzy:

sniper 22, the more you say, the less intelligent you seem. You would be much better off, admitting you were stupid to pull a stunt like that and saying you will never try that again. Instead, you are still trying to justify your actions? There is nothing you can say that will justify your actions, nothing. I think GeauxLSU may be correct. It is just a joke. Because if it is true, the stupidity of that act is mind blowing.

Guess you had to be there. As for what everyone thinks could have happened or what they would have done, I suppose we'll never know, unless the same situation arises and you happen to be there.

Last edited:
No, my point was up until 2003 McDonalds made their Chicken McNuggets from a MSP (Mechanically Separated Poultry), thus where the public hysteria was birthed from. Arby's however uses "Trimmed Boneless Beef Chunks (Minimum 70%) Combined With Chopped Beef For a Maximum of 12% Fat. Contains up to 9.0% of a Self-Basting Solution of Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate" for their beef.

Well, when you say it that way, it sounds much more appetizing. LOL!

Guess you had to be there. As for what everyone thinks could have happened or what the would have done, I suppose we'll never know, unless the same situation arises and you happen to be there.

From that post, I have to assume that you will continue to commit stupid acts involving a gun. And continue to put other people lives in danger, because you are so arrogant that you cannot see how stupid your actions were. You sir, would be much better served sitting behind a keyboard and telling people what to do on the internet. That way, the only thing in jeopardy is your credibility.

Back
Top Bottom