• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are we united? doesn't seem so

This crap mAkes me sick!!!!! Panic panic panic buying !!!! And low life asshats ripping off nubs like the 40 dollar pmags c'mon man for real!!!

And the scary part is, thanks to the media and such venues. Their are a lot new to firearm buyers without the proper storage means and knowledge of SAFE operational use of said weapon. Which frankly it kind of worries me!

"supply and demand"...same thing as now. i never hated on anyone for it but thought it was comical.

Passed comical when the same people saying "Just calm down!" Listed their AR for $300.00 more than you could get a new one.

I don't have a fancy car, watch or any of the other stuff, that folks think makes you look successful, but I am able to sit back and watch the circus. I just might make a dollar or two if I decide to.

This crap mAkes me sick!!!!! Panic panic panic buying !!!! And low life asshats ripping off nubs like the 40 dollar pmags c'mon man for real!!!

And the scary part is, thanks to the media and such venues. Their are a lot new to firearm buyers without the proper storage means and knowledge of SAFE operational use of said weapon. Which frankly it kind of worries me!

That is a potential flooded market base for firearms trainers. It's money all around if you planned accordingly and if you missed this boat, start planning now for the next opportunity that all of this will bring. There will be opportunities after all of this. People can plan for them and be ready or when that time comes they can complain again.

I picked up a PMAG night before last for $15 at a local shop I go to for no particular reason but I was there browsing so I figured I would spend a little money. They had plenty of them available. So after seeing all the insanity going on all over the place I had a lightbulb go off above my head. Now I'm thinking would I be an entreprenuer or a carpetbagger if I posted this:
PMAG 1.jpg
"Special Deal For New Members Only. If you have joined the ODT since Monday of this week you are eligible for this one time very special new members only awesome deal that you just can't afford to pass up!! For a small one time fee of only $99 I will give you the name and address of this well respected local supplier that has plenty of these in stock just mere hours ago. There is no limit per customer so buy all you want! Why pay crazy over inflated prices on the internet when you dont have to and you can shop locally keeping your hard earned money right here at home! Hurry while they last and especially before Obama bans them forever!! You know in your heart that this is coming very very soon and you will be kicking yourself if you don't act now so come on hurry before this deal is gone forever just like these Pmags will be"
The way things are looking I would almost bet some dumbass will actually be willing to pay for this, if not today at least by tomorrow. I don't have it in me to do it but it is tempting. If any of you steal my idea you owe me 50/50 on this.

Back
Top Bottom