• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arguments on ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been here for quite as long, but I can't understand how someone could have such a fragile ego that they can't bear to hear the opinion of someone they don't agree with on a forum that moderates insults and harassment. (the extent of that moderation is a topic of some debate).

It's 2023. Fragility is now a virtue. People construct whole careers based on their fragility.

download (3).jpg

COVID-19 is the name of the disease caused by the SARS-CoV2 virus. Viruses and the diseases they cause have different names. For example, AIDS is the disease caused by the human immunodeficiency virus, HIV. As mentioned above, COVID-19 is an acronym. In its full form, COVID-19 stands for coronavirus
I thought AIDS was short for :
Another Infected D**k Sucker ?!?!

This is the ODT, this thread could move in any direction. So is that Jesus fella real or not?
100%, absolutely. There is plenty of extra-biblical, contemporary evidence of man, named Jesus, who led a rebellion of some sort in Galilee.

The ONLY thing that has ever been in question is whether or not you believed what he had to say.

Also, 9 milly over .45AARP all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom