• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF pistol brace :(

Subscribed.
So do you feel they are the same? The McVeighs, BLM, Jan 6th, Proud Boys, etc?

I feel anyone who does something out of hate to harm someone else is a criminal. Especially when the person(s) they harm are innocent. There’s no reason to harm anyone, just because of a difference of opinion or experience.

Not everyone at the Jan 6th riot had express intent to commit criminal acts. Some people showed up in protest, and that’s their right. But some people showed up with the intent of committing crimes and did. And I’m sure most people here would agree. Yet those same people refuse to view BLM protests the same way. If anyone is ok with what happened Jan 6th, then they shouldn’t be condemning BLM people for standing up either.

How is trying to subvert the govt, attempting to lynch politicians, destroying property, and getting people killed, any more acceptable than BLM riots?

The same people in here saying BLM is wrong for Defund the Police, turned around on Jan 6th and said **** the police.

More people died during the capitol attack than in protests/ riots the entire 2020 year.
This is false. Actual deaths Jan 6th

More than 25 died from violence during the "mostly peaceful demonstrations." Because, nothing helps your cause more than acting like animals and killing people and destroying property. I guess the Jan 6th rioters didn't learn the lesson very well from the peaceful protests of 2020 since they didn't actually kill anyone Jan 6th.

I feel anyone who does something out of hate to harm someone else is a criminal. Especially when the person(s) they harm are innocent. There’s no reason to harm anyone, just because of a difference of opinion or experience.

Not everyone at the Jan 6th riot had express intent to commit criminal acts. Some people showed up in protest, and that’s their right. But some people showed up with the intent of committing crimes and did. And I’m sure most people here would agree. Yet those same people refuse to view BLM protests the same way. If anyone is ok with what happened Jan 6th, then they shouldn’t be condemning BLM people for standing up either.

How is trying to subvert the govt, attempting to lynch politicians, destroying property, and getting people killed, any more acceptable than BLM riots?

The same people in here saying BLM is wrong for Defund the Police, turned around on Jan 6th and said **** the police.
I understand the double standard you're talking about. I also agree that criminals will be criminals. Jan 6th seemed to be nothing more than a protest that turned into chaos fueled by anger. After all chaos breeds chaos. These alt organizations fuel the chaos that breeds destruction. Theres more than one out there. The Gov't is and media is accomplishing their agenda.

Wait... isn't that the same thing Trumpers want? Shocker! lol. You simply lack the ability to be objective and unbias. We've all seen it on THIS forum, other forums, the news, and at Trump rallies. Right Wingers have been saying that EXACT THING for decades. And have a history of domestic terrorism. But I'm sure you'll sit there and deny it.

Anyone who aligns with one party all the time is a sociopath. Politicians don't give a **** about the People, yet ya'll constantly play into their game.
Anyone who cites the ADL or $outhern Poverty Law Center lacks a credible argument.

As far as the trains go, it's not just a zionist pity party... there were plenty of Roman Catholics, gypsies and others unfavorable to the regime that wound up in the camps. For better or worse, they didn't control the narrative, so we only get to hear about the alleged suffering of one group.

Anyone who cites the ADL or $outhern Poverty Law Center lacks a credible argument.

As far as the trains go, it's not just a zionist pity party... there were plenty of Roman Catholics, gypsies and others unfavorable to the regime that wound up in the camps. For better or worse, they didn't control the narrative, so we only get to hear about the alleged suffering of one group.
He simply doesn't care. I've never encountered a more "holier than thou" person in my life. I block users who never have anything constructive to add. Mr. "freedom" is at the top of that list for a reason.

And you’re another one. All mouth and never done anything worth mentioning. A hypocrite, full of hate and constantly advocating for violence when the govt makes you cry, yet condemn others for doing the same. Stop dick riding.
Ouch…
right in the feelz.

Let it all out brother, cleanse your soul.

Some people still think BLM is a legitimate organization? I'll have whatever your having bro.

Back
Top Bottom