• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF pistol brace :(

Just your average ODT cluster….
Starts out with ATF, moves into sexual deviation, religious discrimination, genocide, then drunk posting begins and the fun really starts.
God (Christian God, ymmv) I love this site.
Sad, we can't even unite/agree that the alphabet agencies are unconstitutional, or at the very least, dead set on exceeding their limits. We're all so divided on silly stuff, that the gov absolutely does not fear it's citizens, nor believe there would ever be consequences for moving into a more totalitarian style regime.
This arguing amongst ourselves is our undoing.

Sad, we can't even unite/agree that the alphabet agencies are unconstitutional, or at the very least, dead set on exceeding their limits. We're all so divided on silly stuff, that the gov absolutely does not fear it's citizens, nor believe there would ever be consequences for moving into a more totalitarian style regime.
This arguing amongst ourselves is our undoing.
Good to know who’s who though. I thought better… before. There’s a few “unlike minded” here but yea, the @RealODT is still the majority here. No worries.

Anyone who cites the ADL or $outhern Poverty Law Center lacks a credible argument.

As far as the trains go, it's not just a zionist pity party... there were plenty of Roman Catholics, gypsies and others unfavorable to the regime that wound up in the camps. For better or worse, they didn't control the narrative, so we only get to hear about the alleged suffering of one group.

According to people on this forum, the only credible sources are the ones they read.

I understand the double standard you're talking about. I also agree that criminals will be criminals. Jan 6th seemed to be nothing more than a protest that turned into chaos fueled by anger. After all chaos breeds chaos. These alt organizations fuel the chaos that breeds destruction. Theres more than one out there. The Gov't is and media is accomplishing their agenda.

You’re like 1 of 5 people on this forum that grasp that. I don’t understand how anyone can’t fathom what I said. Apparently, anything BLM is terrorist. And anything Trump is patriotic. People here only care about what they see in their distorted heads. I appreciate your ability to decipher the issues and have a decent conversation.

You’re like 1 of 5 people on this forum that grasp that. I don’t understand how anyone can’t fathom what I said. Apparently, anything BLM is terrorist. And anything Trump is patriotic. People here only care about what they see in their distorted heads. I appreciate your ability to decipher the issues and have a decent conversation.
I appreciate that man. I've met some good people on here. We all have our views. Its our unity towards the good of humanity that will unite the real ones I think. Otherwise we get lost in the sauce. Down a rabbit hole. Through a realm where bias, prejudice, anger, and hate towards something if not everything starts to be blinding. I believe to understand, sometimes its overwhelming. "Stare into the abyss long enough..."

Back
Top Bottom