• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Next Bird Dawg?

1651418014876.png

I think they had a pretty dang good draft…I was skeptical when they picked London first because a WR seemed a horrible choice early on but when they got Ridder it suddenly seemed brilliant. Ridder is going to be a franchise QB…I’m sure of it. Now they just need to keep him protected. Picking up a guard and a good blocking TE was a good start, plus they shored up a middling defense with an edge rusher and two strong LB’s. Overall, pretty good. I predict a 6-11 season in 2022 but then 11-6 in 2023.

(That was the first and probably last time I’ll use the word “brilliant” describing the Falcons. Now, where are my edibles?)

I think they had a pretty dang good draft…I was skeptical when they picked London first because a WR seemed a horrible choice early on but when they got Ridder it suddenly seemed brilliant. Ridder is going to be a franchise QB…I’m sure of it. Now they just need to keep him protected. Picking up a guard and a good blocking TE was a good start, plus they shored up a middling defense with an edge rusher and two strong LB’s. Overall, pretty good. I predict a 6-11 season in 2022 but then 11-6 in 2023.

(That was the first and probably last time I’ll use the word “brilliant” describing the Falcons. Now, where are my edibles?)
1651419149772.png

Don't know a lot about each pick, so I'll be positive and say B+.

Good defensive picks and that was a must. Hopefully we'll have more sacks this year and won't be last in sacks...again. Actually Falcons were far below the next to last team.

1651538653688.png

Don't know a lot about each pick, so I'll be positive and say B+.

Good defensive picks and that was a must. Hopefully we'll have more sacks this year and won't be last in sacks...again. Actually Falcons were far below the next to last team.

View attachment 4248987
Still don't like London at 1...least over 50% of the draft class are defensive players...hope they can sign them all after paying Matty 40mil this year.

Back
Top Bottom