• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

They’re so desperate for stories this time of year they’ll report nearly anything. And teams will use that for smokescreens.
I realize that as well....who do you predict we get as a QB?......If anyone, we could very well stick with Ridder.

Reactions: GFB
I’d be happy with Cousins. It would allow us to draft an edge player at 8 like Dallas Turner or even another offensive weapon. Draft class is loaded with good WR this year. OL is a possibility too.

If anyone, we could very well stick with Ridder.
Wow. Dude you jokin' right...........? :behindsofa:

Falcons have try to and get a better QB if they want to win the division and playoff games. I'd take Baker Mayfield (unlikely) or Kirk Cousins (possible) over Ridder as the starter. Make Ridder the backup cuz he's cheap.

We'll probably end up with with Justin Fields though, that is my guess. He's got turnover issues etc, so that is why he'll be released by Da Bears. Maybe he can produce or at least buy us a couple of years and we can draft somebody or work a better trade. I wouldn't offer too many future picks for him though.

Not very interested in Russell Wilson, but he'd be very cheap since Broncos are paying most of his salary. Who knows what he could do here with the offensive players the Falcons have. Again maybe we could improve for the next two years and buy some time for a rookie to be our future QB.

Guess we'll know more soon......

Now I hear the Falcons want an "elite processor" who can manage the offense and they are less interested in a QB that will be relied on to make big plays himself. Supposedly those things indicate Kirk Cousins may be their #1 choice now. Maybe Baker Mayfield is still a possibility too.

The Sunday morning show host also said it's less likely they are talking to Justin Fields and may have already moved on.

Back
Top Bottom