• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I am a die hard Falcon fan from the beginning who believes you stay with your team no matter what not just when they are on a roll. There is NOTHING you can tell me about defeat or dissapointment. I've got old t-shirts just as beaten,torn, and battered as the team has been over and over but I still wear em and I still support the team. I don't base my loyalty on the price of tickets or on what the owner says or does. I live here...the Falcons are MY team...and I will always support them. Now I am ready for some football today....GO FALCONS!!!!

Here we go, Time for Kick off.

I been a Falcon fan since the 60's , my first favorites Tommy Nobis, Claude Humphrey, John Zook, Billy White Shoes and The best QB we have ever had Steve Bartkowski.

If Ryan can find some balls and quit chokeing in the play offs we could go deep this year.

Come on Falcons!!

Anybody remember Fulton Kykendall? My dad and I used to climb out on the roof so that we could get the channel from Chattanooga when games were blacked out. Good times. He's in Charlotte, NC and still roots for the Falcons.

Back
Top Bottom