****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Been hearing the same **** about the Turds for years. I will believe in them when they finally have the Super Bowl winning parade. You know like NEVER.

I don't know that they're going to be good enough to win a Superbowl but they pulled it off today. It was great to see some rookies getting involved, Ito Smith and Calvin Ridley were showing a lot of promise. Also, Hooper was looking like a starting TE. A lot of positives aside, as bad as the Panthers defense looked, Falcons should have kicked the heck out of them. Stop being such a Debbie Downer.

they have always been a let down for the fans in Atlanta. apologize? yeah hold your breath

Ha. Maybe you forgot your signature block.

upload_2018-9-16_20-10-25.jpeg

a pile it I bet she is

What did you think of Ito Smith? I've been looking forward to seeing him play. Love these little RBs who are "too small" to play in the NFL. PS I don't have an ex-wife, just making fun of you for being a dick after I made reference to your signature block. It gave me a chuckle.

What did you think of Ito Smith? I've been looking forward to seeing him play. Love these little RBs who are "too small" to play in the NFL. PS I don't have an ex-wife, just making fun of you for being a dick after I made reference to your signature block. It gave me a chuckle.
sorry I dont watch the nfl kneelers.but enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom