****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I don't know that they're going to be good enough to win a Superbowl but they pulled it off today. It was great to see some rookies getting involved, Ito Smith and Calvin Ridley were showing a lot of promise. Also, Hooper was looking like a starting TE. A lot of positives aside, as bad as the Panthers defense looked, Falcons should have kicked the heck out of them. Stop being such a Debbie Downer.

Dude I am a Dawgs fan. I can only take so much disappointment. As far as Ridley goes he looked ok. Still, wasting a first round pick on a 3rd option slot receiver is DUMB.

Dude I am a Dawgs fan. I can only take so much disappointment. As far as Ridley goes he looked ok. Still, wasting a first round pick on a 3rd option slot receiver is DUMB.

I am not a UGA fan but I'm not a hater either. You're going to be in the hunt for a national title for the next few seasons at least. Back to the Falcons, Ridley will get better as time goes on. Sanu's contract will be expiring around the time Ridley is due an extension. I see Ridley as a possible (not likely) #1 receiver after development or (more likely) a truly elite #2 WR. It's all about a season or two down the road with his pick, I think.

I am not a UGA fan but I'm not a hater either. You're going to be in the hunt for a national title for the next few seasons at least. Back to the Falcons, Ridley will get better as time goes on. Sanu's contract will be expiring around the time Ridley is due an extension. I see Ridley as a possible (not likely) #1 receiver after development or (more likely) a truly elite #2 WR. It's all about a season or two down the road with his pick, I think.

Ridley is good, but he isn't #1 NFL receiver material.This team has to win now. The window is closing. They needed a real pass rusher. Brees will expose that weakness next week.

Back
Top Bottom