• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I am not A Falcons fan. Just here to point out the obvious.
So here it is: Falcons suck yesterday, today, and in the future. It is an ownership problem.

Look at the team records under the Smith's and Blank's ownership. They have done much better since the sale not before. I believe AB wants a SB win just as much as the team and fans. It may be a coaching/GM problem now or injuries last year or whatever....but it's not an owner problem.

Arthur has hired good people - Quinn was a great hire. The team spent the money to get him and his experience in Seattle after their SB win. The Smith's wouldn't have spent that kind of dough.

Look at the team records under the Smith's and Blank's ownership. They have done much better since the sale not before. I believe AB wants a SB win just as much as the team and fans. It may be a coaching/GM problem now or injuries last year or whatever....but it's not an owner problem.

Arthur has hired good people - Quinn was a great hire. The team spent the money to get him and his experience in Seattle after their SB win. The Smith's wouldn't have spent that kind of dough.

Hang in there man. But you are wrong about Dan Quinn. He is a disaster without Shannahan. They way over paid for Julio Jones. He is awesome but he doesn't play defense or O line. That is where football is won. Beating the Aint's was a fluke. They will paddle The Falcon's on Thanksgiving Day. But hey go on down to The Empty Paint Bucket and over pay Ass Hat Art to watch a terrible team with terrible coaches and an ever worse GM.

I am not A Falcons fan.

Aren't you in the wrong thread then?

Sounds like you have back-peddled and now say it's Quinn's & Dimitroff's mistakes and not Arthur's ownership. Well okay then.....

If you want a bad owner that does hurt the team every year - look further west, to right about...Dallas.

Aren't you in the wrong thread then?

Sounds like you have back-paddled and now say it's Quinn's & Dimitroff's mistakes and not Arthur's ownership. Well okay then.....

If you want a bad owner that does hurt the team every year - look further west, to right about...Dallas.
Look at the Redskins and Dan Snyder he is much worse than Jerry Jones

Too little too late. Shoulda did somethin 2 months ago.

Agreed this season is shot. I think people are playing and coaching for their jobs now. I don't want to see a full rebuild but we're inching in that direction. Window is near closed and next season might be the last real shot for a while.

Back
Top Bottom