• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Heineke would be my starter if I was in charge....there is no reason why 2 RB's could not nhave 100 yards per game with the weapons we have.

The days of Matt Ryan havin 400 yards passin is over....we have THREE..3..capable 1000 yard RB on the team.

Don't know if I'd start him without seeing who else is out there first. Talk to some teams about trades etc. Might end up with him, but I'd look around and see if there was more reliable/talented alternative out there. He'd start over Ridder for sure.

Hate it for Ridder but his career is going to be a back up, if he has much of a career. Just too many mistakes... Perhaps he could work with a veteran (Matt Ryan?) in the off season and get better. Maybe he just puts too much pressure on himself.

Personal....against you???
I wouldn't flatter myself...I don't even know you...
I will say that as long as there are threads here, I would assume folks can post what ever they choose to...positive, or negative....

tmp.gif

This could be a weird offseason. I wouldn't be shocked to see some key players on the way out, either cut or traded. It'll be interesting how they go after players in free agency versus the draft to address needs. And Justin Fields getting traded to the Falcons would not be surprising either.

I agree.

After a weird season where you had a HC that was thought to be an offensive guru with loaded talent on that side of the ball - it was the defense that kept them in most games.

Obviously the offense was lesser than the sum of its parts so I would not be surprised if they reshuffled the deck.

I’m not sure why they had Patterson, Robinson and Allgiers who are all three starter quality RBs in this league. It wasn’t like they were going to run a three RB formation. I thought they would have traded one to shore up some of the weaker areas. Anyway we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom