• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Falcons get shredded today. The only 2 legit defenders are out. The O line couldn't block a wet fart. The over paid undersized running back is out....again. Tevin Coleman will not make it through the game. OC sucks, HC sucks, and Owner Sucks Obama's Balls(Michelle's). On the bright side we have a top notch soccer team to go watch with the illegals and millenials. Yep everything about the Falcons is what I have come to expect. The window on this team has closed. Maybe we can send them to Oakland.

Falcons get shredded today. The only 2 legit defenders are out. The O line couldn't block a wet fart. The over paid undersized running back is out....again. Tevin Coleman will not make it through the game. OC sucks, HC sucks, and Owner Sucks Obama's Balls(Michelle's). On the bright side we have a top notch soccer team to go watch with the illegals and millenials. Yep everything about the Falcons is what I have come to expect. The window on this team has closed. Maybe we can send them to Oakland.

I hope you are wrong...

Back
Top Bottom