• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Haters gonna hate...I know this.
But, I have lived through the Rankin Smith years and it this new ownership and coaching staff that is FINALLY gettin that sour taste outta my mouth.
I can live with goin to the playoffs every year and actually becoming a (dare I say it?) relevant team!!!

I've been thinking that for a few years. They don't have an explosive power running back like they need. Sure Turner can get 1st downs and breaks free occasionally, but he's not an animal like they need at back.

Yeah they need a back that runs like his head is on fire, kinda like Adrian Petersen maybe.

Haters gonna hate...I know this.
But, I have lived through the Rankin Smith years and it this new ownership and coaching staff that is FINALLY gettin that sour taste outta my mouth.
I can live with goin to the playoffs every year and actually becoming a (dare I say it?) relevant team!!!

What happened to the Smith family once they sold the team?

- - - Updated - - -

Falcons, Hawks and all of that ilk are not worth the money or time people spend on them.

Never been a fan of basketball. And Falcons tickets seem to have tripled in the past 10 years. It's crazy how much 50yd line seats now cost.

Back
Top Bottom