• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Finally a thread about my other TRUE LOVE. Man we have needed a high powered offense for years and now we finally have it. Our two starting receivers can both EASILY command a double team on any given sunday! Our tight end is the best all time, and his back up isnt too bad either. Turners production will go down because we will be going more no huddle and Jaquizz Rodgers is a deadly receiver out of the backfield and his very fast against second line defenders. They key is going to be Matty Ice. Because in that playoff game he was just that. COLD AS AS ICE. The key to the Falcons making a push for the championship this year will totally be on the defensive side of the football. We have to start getting pressure on the opposing QB's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially BREES!

Im sooo glad I found this thread! Im a REAL Falcons fan win, lose, or draw. I hate all thes bandwagoners that want to show love when they are winning but turn their jerseys inside out after we get out teeth kicked in on MNF. Its like a marriage, you gotta love them even when they're taking a dump because you know that after she gets cleaned up and showered she will give you some good "lovin" right back.

I feel compelled to reiterate just how F'ing big this next game is.

Lookin at our schedule this year....who cares if we beat Dallas or Detroit or the Saints...
This game is THE BIGGEST GAME of the year for us. People have already "crowned" the Bronco's to be the Superbowl winners.
Let me tell you a lil secret...the Falcons are 26-6 at home under Coach Smith.
This is our coming out party, winning this game will be a message to everyone in the NFL that Atlanta is for real and we are here to F'ing stay!

I feel compelled to reiterate just how F'ing big this next game is.

Lookin at our schedule this year....who cares if we beat Dallas or Detroit or the Saints...
This game is THE BIGGEST GAME of the year for us. People have already "crowned" the Bronco's to be the Superbowl winners.
Let me tell you a lil secret...the Falcons are 26-6 at home under Coach Smith.
This is our coming out party, winning this game will be a message to everyone in the NFL that Atlanta is for real and we are here to F'ing stay!
Well said !!!

HYFR! If our secondary can contain Manning then there isnt a team in the league that we cannot beat! Peyton is arguably the best to ever play the position. If our D can just prevent the big plays and hold them on 3 downs I think that this game will set the tone for our season. Matt Ryan will have to be in "search and destroy" mode with the offense and take the deep shot whenever it comes open!

Back
Top Bottom