• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

This season is just terrible. I personally think that simply getting rid of Quinn is not enough. I'd personally like to see a new owner. I know Mr. Blank is a good guy, but if he were going to get it done, it'd be done by now. The GM is trash and Blank won't let him go. So you get a new coach in, that coach brings his guys in, but you still have all the overhead that has not got the job done in how many years??

I don't know, I just think the entire face of the falcons needs a change. I think Matt Ryan can manage a game, but he needs protection and a running game. Statically, we should have one helluva O line, but it's trash.

I did but I've been hating on matt ryan for a while and have never liked him

But why? He has the def line in his face before he can get set. His '19 stats are good, he's pretty mobile, he's smart and practices and plays hard each week. I think you build the team around him. What is he lacking? What does the poor guy gotta do? :rolleyes:

Granted he's not perfect and made some errors this year (under duress?). He's not Brady/Rodgers/Farve elite. But he is the best all around QB we've ever had and I've been watching since the mid 1970s!

matt.jpg

I'd personally like to see a new owner. I know Mr. Blank is a good guy, but if he were going to get it done, it'd be done by now. The GM is trash and Blank won't let him go.

I'd agree that DQ & TD haven't produced, so that's where I'd start. Too me AB has been good for the Falcons, so I'd say he stays. Hopefully he gets new MGT & plenty of new players.

Back
Top Bottom