• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATLANTA, for those that love it - WELL, YOU CAN HAVE IT!

I'm so old, I remember when Atlanta was a clean safe Beautiful City before it was over run by the cockroaches, I grew up in West End, where you could play after dark and not even lock your doors in the 40's & 50's.. The 60's started the change, now, the streets of Bagdad are safer. Now, I'm for Napalming it all..

7F790E8B-3A72-4DFD-A298-AB4A2B6D69BF.jpeg

I have a dream.

I swear, I might just be a through and through bumpkin, but ATLANTA doesn't do a single thing for this ole boy.

Too crowded, too much traffic, too many buildings, too many homeless, too many closed up businesses, too many red lights, too many sidewalks, too many living too close together, JUST TOO MANY...

But I got news for all y'all outside that hustler's paradise, we are way out numbered and they totally dictate our politics and policies due to shear numbers.

Just as much as I don't understand all of Atlanta's TOO MANY aspects, I'd bet they don't understand my dusty ole cowboy boots and faded Wrangler jeans lifestyle.

But for those who love it, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE ATLANTA YOU WANT...

I'm headed back to the land of green grass, mooing cows, roosters crowing and sunrises over pine tops...
Yep! I saw ATL in my rear view mirror in 2019 and it was one of the happiest days of my life. I was headed to the Virginia mountains and I never felt so free of the hectic horse S***. I live alone one the side of a mountain and I couldn't be any happier. Thank the good Lord I don't have to deal with all that traffic ever again. I love it here and my life is so much more enjoyable it's not even funny.

Back
Top Bottom