• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATLANTA, for those that love it - WELL, YOU CAN HAVE IT!

I have no interest to work or live anywhere near Atlanta. People have different priorities and preferences, which can change over time. The idea of working your whole life in Atlanta with the dream of one day retiring and dying near a lake or mountains seems sad. If you love living in Atlanta, more power to you.
40+ years working in Atlanta metro area to fund my return to the Georgia coast. The dream of retiring/dying back home has paid off.
IMG_2384.png
IMG_2302.jpeg
IMG_5332.jpeg
IMG_5603.jpeg

And when it happens in Villa Rica, I'm sure the For Sale sign will go up and the long retreat will continue until there is nowhere left to retreat.
Villa Rica is already not worth living in. I moved to Dahlonega 3 years ago after living there for 25 years. Meth and heroin rule that town.

I lived in Little 5 Points from 89 to 97 when I was a paramedic. I enjoyed the music scene at the Point and the never ending supply of easy ***** but the crime was awful. My roommate shot someone that beat our front door in with a sledge hammer at 9 am on a Monday morning once about 5 minutes before I got home from work. My windows in my car regularly got broken. We had cops kick our door in one night when they were at the wrong address. It was a never ending stream of bull****.

Back
Top Bottom