B4 Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the "good ole days" back when there were usually only a few people interested in making a trade every now and again, just as few good ole boys hashing out a few friendly topics.

Took about 3 minutes out if your day to check the new listings and topics for the day.
Now it sucks! There are way too many topics and potential sales/trades takes me sometimes hours to satisfy my curiosity. And heaven forbid I have more than a few hundred ads a day to peruse. And to make things worse there are actually people here that I don't always agree with! I really don't think I should be exposed to any point of view that I don't already hold to.
I really wish it would go back to the "good ole days"

SORRY, SARCASM FONT IS NOT AN OPTION ON THIS CRAPPY SIGHT!

Geeeeeeeessssshhhh people.

I remember the "good ole days" back when there were usually only a few people interested in making a trade every now and again, just as few good ole boys hashing out a few friendly topics.

Took about 3 minutes out if your day to check the new listings and topics for the day.
Now it sucks! There are way too many topics and potential sales/trades takes me sometimes hours to satisfy my curiosity. And heaven forbid I have more than a few hundred ads a day to peruse. And to make things worse there are actually people here that I don't always agree with! I really don't think I should be exposed to any point of view that I don't already hold to.
I really wish it would go back to the "good ole days"

SORRY, SARCASM FONT IS NOT AN OPTION ON THIS CRAPPY SIGHT!

Geeeeeeeessssshhhh people.

Worst part is that the site forces you to click into every single thread before you can hit the classifieds. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom