• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is ODT going the way of craigslist??? (Aka dead)

Last few things I listed, had little interest so I cut the price a few times. They were already reasonably priced when they were listed. That is the frustrating thing, if you have items you no longer want/need, you gotta practically give them away.

There is one item listed now, that is the same as what I sold recently. Except he wants $100 more and his ad says FIRM. Lol...good luck on sir. It has been relisted several times, so that tells you all you need to know. His price isn't crazy, but in this market he's just to high based on my experience.

You guys may want to consider more than one hobby. Not all hobby's are as expensive or frustrating as always looking to buy / trade/ sell/ build/ shoot guns on the cheap then bitch and moan when it does not happen.

* fishing from the bank can be done with low cost gear
* hunting can be as inexpensive or expensive as you choose
* exercise/ crossfit/ hiking/ running/ body building are inexpensive
* volunteer at a non-profit
* learn to speak a second language
* build outdoor wood furniture in your back yard and sell it

I truly believe that at my age, it's not just about this issue, it's about a lot of issues, religion, politics, INTEGRITY!!, honesty, loyalty, commitment, follow through, etc. My wife and I see and talk about it all the time. It really has become GENERATIONAL. We certainly see it in new books, new TV shoes and Movies. No one wants to work any more, people would steal from you in a heartbeat and think its ok, hurt or injured, they will step over you.....I can go on and on......I now know how my parents felt back in the 60's to some degree......They thought it was all GENERATIONAL too...and they were right!!

Back
Top Bottom