• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is ODT going the way of craigslist??? (Aka dead)

It would also help too if people stop asking for just under retail on their used firearms. Pretty sure the point of looking on here for new things is to get a good deal, not meet someone an hour away to pay the same price from a gunstore 5 minutes down the road. Ive seen some that are even more than retail:
Modern day Walther ppk - 700
Norinco SKS - 800
Sporterized lee enfield - 900

I don't direct new people to the site anymore..enuff said.
I still would. I only found out about this place a year ago and it is still a really great way to see what people have and the occasional gem in the rough deal. I got a very nice wwii ppk for a great deal. Still expensive but its worth more than what i got it for.

Yeah this time of year is always slow for non gift items.
I drive a truck and always assume we will have lots of time off during this season, Thanksgiving- New Year

Last year it was several weeks til it picked back up, and I’m assuming the same this year.
Taking two weeks off.

I drive two man but been slammed going to NY and back. Yea it sucks up there but the money is right!

No worries - Joe is "building back better". :wacko:
408900183_10160722422404336_131636905483326894_n.jpg

I pretty much have the things I want, the stuff I see posted just doesn’t interest me. I have traded back and forth for stuff and that works out well. The “want to buy” section has helped me find some odds and ends. The M&G and stuff like that are nice. There are some good people on this site….

I’m active on a couple other sites and those are slow too….it’ll pick back up sometime next year around tax time

ODT has a ZPAP for 1100. It's been listed and relisted and it just sits..........

I can buy them online for 992 at several sites. My local pawn shop can get them for me for under 900.

Why buy it from here? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom