• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bad News for those who live near Hwy 20 in Cherokee County

Not to be the devils advocate, but I see this almost 100% of the time on jobs. No one wants development near them, but people have to live,shop and play somewhere. The only way to avoid it is to keep moving past the urban sprawl or have deep pockets to buy the land, a good attorney or a politician.

Not to be the devils advocate, but I see this almost 100% of the time on jobs. No one wants development near them, but people have to live,shop and play somewhere. The only way to avoid it is to keep moving past the urban sprawl or have deep pockets to buy the land, a good attorney or a politician.
This,that area is growing fast,you can't expect to live in utopia for ever an hour from a city with 6 million people.

Sucks.

Pretty dirty wanting to put that near an established neighborhood where you know the intention is driving everyone away once the establishment is up and running......just plain dirty.

I know I'd be lighting off the loudest fireworks as possible during their festivities.....as well as spreading fresh manure as Much as possible.....what's good for the goose is good for the gander, but I'm just evil like that.
If all the neighbors got together they could Make them seriously regret putting their establishment there.
I know my old neighborhood would make sure it would sound like a war going on in a concerted effort to give it right back to them any way possible.

Dang it, almost in my back yard! This area is kind of volatile for getting development. A school is suppose to go in at some point on 108 and several peices of property sized for commercial development are up for sale. Putting an amphitheater in would be like sitting down in the middle of a family restaurant and lighting up a crap flavored cigar.

Back
Top Bottom