• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zdonner

Default rank <400 posts Lifetime Supporter
Purveyor of Freedom Sticks and Freedom Accessories
44   0
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm in the process of setting up my shop and while I'm waiting on the ATF to do their thing I went ahead and got setup with Ballistic Armor Co and Spartan Armor Systems.

I thought I'd see how much interest there might be for a group buy. Starting with the Ballistic Helmets. Depending on the level of interest I can do tiered pricing, the more people buying in, the lower the price for everyone.

I'm going to setup the Spartan Armor Systems group buy after this, or depending on interest maybe sooner, if you're interested in this, let me know.

https://ballisticarmorco.com/collections/all

If 5 or more people want to grab a helmet I'll put this together

Helmet $350
Cover $45
Vest $325
Helmet + Vest Combo $635
Helmet + Cover + Vest Combo $675

Who's Down?

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I hear ya - if nothing else they make great gifts for friends and family ;)

Or a spare!

Stay Safe.

The helmet video linked to the company website is absolutely the worst product video that I have ever seen. I was considering buying a helmet before I saw it.

Yeah I do agree that that video is lame, clearly is just some YouTuber doing a review but for a Dupont standard Kevlar shell that's NIJ Certified (not just compliant) given the price point?

1103FCD5-2110-44F0-898B-E58B8D8F389A.jpeg
I'm waiting for them to come out with a lotion or cream that you can rub on your skin that gives an NIJ threat level 3+ protection.

Like sunscreen.

Maybe they could even make a multipurpose lotion that is bullet block, UV radiation block, and bug repellent too!

View attachment 2186139 I'm waiting for them to come out with a lotion or cream that you can rub on your skin that gives an NIJ threat level 3+ protection.

Like sunscreen.

Maybe they could even make a multipurpose lotion that is bullet block, UV radiation block, and bug repellent too!

Only if it can also protect my feelings.

Back
Top Bottom